Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day one hundred and fourteen: I have really nice printing

I'm going to go ahead and put it out there: 


I have great printing. 


I never get sick of people telling me how nice my printing is. I know that sounds ridiculous but it doesn't take much to make me happy. As silly as that seems it's about to get sillier. One of the best parts of my day is the 10 or so minutes I spend writing out the specials on the board at the New Shop especially on the days where my ritual is uninterrupted. 



There's something almost cathartic about the whole process -- my mind shuts off, if only for a few minutes, I crank up some tunes and instantly I'm brought back to a simpler time and all I have to worry about is if my printing is spaced out properly. 

I don't think about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life or feel the residual guilt I have from consistently sabotaging myself because of all the self-saboteurs out there, I can say with the most utmost confidence, that I take the cake. 


I'm really good at colouring too. If coulouring were an employable job skill I would have all the jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment