Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day seventy two: baby it's cold outside

Tonight I walked home from (insert real name here). It doesn't take that long and a little physical activity can't hurt. The reason this was a stupid move is because, now, I can't feel my legs. I wear a skirt and tights to work. There's nothing like a modest knee-length skirt to get the tips pouring in. I wish.


The transit system in Winnipeg could use some improvements but overall it's pretty good as far as transit systems go. I don't really have a basis of comparison but it gets me when I need to go.


Rather than wait  40 minutes for a loser cruiser at (insert real name here) I figured I might as well hoof 'er the 30 minutes.


Never again. Minus 33 in tights and a skirt? The CBC plays made for TV movies about people who don't dress for the weather and and up freezing to death, I should have known better.


From now on I'm going to wear my snow pants? Ski pants? Snow pants everywhere.


Snow pants sounds better to me. It's not like I'm going skiing anytime soon a la Hal Johnson and Joanne Mcleod:



Just because I have no intention of doing winter activites it doesn't mean I can't dress for the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment