Monday, December 20, 2010

Day eighty: workplace injuries.

On a daily basis I injure myself more frequently than I would care to.  Ideally, I would like to injure myself not at all.

Typically I walk into walls, stub my toe, hit my wrist knuckles, slice a finger while rolling cutlery or burn my hands. I'm lucky that I have all of my appendages intact and none of my workplace flubs have included amputation yet. 


Some call it being clumsy, one of the card readers at the New Shop says it's because I'm not grounded. I think it's because I'm a bit of a spaz. If my Google search about symptoms is any indication, there's a good chance I have self diagnosed Adult ADD/ADHD


On a daily basis I injure myself more frequently than I would care to.  Ideally, I would like to injure myself not at all.


I got a sliver in my hand at work tonight. I’ve been trying to get it out with tweezers but I seem to be pushing it in further. I’ll probably get gangrene (it runs in the family, my great grandma had no legs.)

On the bright side since technically I got the initial injury at work, I’d be eligible for some worker’s compensation. So if my hand falls off I’m set for life, really. 

1 comment:

  1. you don't really need your pinky, i would suggest offing your baby finger. Unless you are planning on sporting a pinky ring, in that case i would punch you.

    ReplyDelete