Monday, October 11, 2010

Day eleven.

It's Thanksgiving today so naturally I dragged myself out of bed at crack of noon and I've been watching Youtube videos of Tracy Morgan for the past four hours. 


Thanksgiving weekend is one of the slowest times for (insert real name here) and rightfully so. Families and friends get together, stuff their faces with turkey and pumpkin pie, and the thought of going out to eat is the furthest thing from their minds. Needless to say it hasn't been a money making weekend. 


My parents live on the East coast and the rest of my family lives on the West coast so Thanksgiving dinner for me will probably end up being pizza. I've been invited to a bunch of dinners this weekend but if I can't have my mom's food I'd rather be working. 


The party I went to on Saturday night was a blast. There was no drama and plenty of laughs. My mom always tells me "common sense prevails" and it did. 


I'm about to get my ass in gear, go to work and hopefully make some money. Last night I got stiffed a couple times. At the 9:20 a couple came in to get some grub. Sure, the "crispy onions" weren't so crispy and the mozza sticks were a little underdone but I had a cook make new ones and I hooked them up with a couple free desserts. $50 check... nothing. I hope they break up. 




Oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment