Monday, November 8, 2010

Day thirty nine: wardrobe malfunction part two

Since I ripped my pants yesterday I have reverted back to wearing a skirt while working at (insert real name here). Since no leg is allowed and 1950s skirt length rules apply, I wear tights and aim for skirt length to reach, roughly, down to my knee. 


Today because it was so freakishly warm in Winnipeg and my non-ipod ipod, a Samsung mp3 player and sometimes Sony Discman, was fully charged, I walked to work.


I like to think that Winnipeggers take advantage of uncharacteristically warm days in the late, almost winter, fall.


I didn't realize until half way to work that my skirt was tucked into my tights. I was a little embarrased after the fact but it was quickly overshadowed by the fact that not a single person bothered to give a little honk or tell me that my rear was on display for everyone to enjoy. 


On a side note: you're welcome West Broadway and whatever that area Southbound over the Maryland Bridge is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment