Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day thirty eight: wardrobe malfunction.

I split my pants at work, which was funny for two reasons:
  1. Pants splitting at work is just inherently funny
  2. I was working a split shift
While I recognized the hilarity of the situation I was still bummed out because I felt a little bad about myself. It’s the same feeling you got when you wet your pants in Kindergarten. Remember peeing your pants in Kindergarten? ...me neither.

I felt what I can only imagine Janet Jackson felt like because of  her “wardrobe malfunction” during Super Bowl XXXVIII? (I don’t know Roman numerals well but I sincerely doubt anyone will call me out on it.)

Is the Janet Jackson clip still on the internet? I feel like it isn’t but I’m for sure gonna Google it. 


Boom! 


The Gods of Youtube are smiling down on this worldwide scandal reference and have pulled through, yet again, and why wouldn’t they?




If "pwned" is considered a word then it is only approprite that there still be digital documentation that Janet Jackson rocked a boob on stage during the 2004 Superbowl. I don’t make the rules, I just state the facts.

I suppose there are worse things to fear as far as the English language is concerned. What if emoticons: :) become a part of the hand-written word?

No comments:

Post a Comment